Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Alztimers More Condition_symptoms Can I Get Paid For Taking Care Of My Grandmother, Who Has Alztimers?

Can I get paid for taking care of my grandmother, who has alztimers? - alztimers more condition_symptoms

Let me say, I love my grandmother very start. Alztimers and constant supervision, even if it has prevented him from speaking too many tablets at once, or sometimes even forget to eat. I take it, probably 16-17 hours a day. I am unemployed, but I would like. I gave my uncle a note that very tiring because I found my mother from the time he was 11 to 19 years when he died. He did not come to me. I must be able to get a good job and my own life, she (my uncles and aunts) I take care of him, so you do not have a home. This is not his joy Uber difficult and stressful, and, like many other seniors is very bitter all the time and is difficult. What surprises me is that I can ask for the Govt care for him? Nobody else seems to want to or care A. PS I'm only 20 and I live in PA

0 comments:

Post a Comment