Thursday, December 17, 2009

How Much To Renew Drivers License In Oh Is Drivers License Private Or Can They Be Of Public Record Where Anyone Can Get A Photocopy Of It? (Details)?

Is drivers license private or can they be of public record where anyone can get a photocopy of it? (Details)? - how much to renew drivers license in oh

Anyone can go to court in the department of licenses for a copy of the license for the person? I ask this because a friend of mine lives in public housing and, if it would renew its lease, the lady in the apartment. the father had the record of your child, not living with her, but why and how they may be able to copy? I thought these things were not publicly available. But in his license to drive my friends address. (Only she and her son will live there, which is certainly not with her)
I wonder why he has this information, if no one was arrested for his apt. He has a copy of the license.
If you know please let me know what I'm saying thank you can

(Oh, yes, it will retrieve your address from your license in a week, because they used years ago because he got his speech to the mail, and lived there in time)
Women in public housingnot tell my friends about him, but he was from where my friend could not see, has, but nothing has been said on both parties)

0 comments:

Post a Comment