Monday, December 14, 2009

New Dvd Recorders Finally, Vhs Through Hdmi Need Help With A DVD/VHS Recorder, Panasonic DMR-EZ48V?

Need help with a DVD/VHS recorder, Panasonic DMR-EZ48V? - new dvd recorders finally, vhs through hdmi

We bought it about six months ago. It is new and unused SA until it is finally time that we try, my VHS tapes to DVD and share with the hope of trying to anger the registry to prevent the aid of a computer.
What a waste.
I Enable the DVD tray opens. I have read a little on a DVD, then unloaded, the loading screen says "Disk. To do this, again, no matter what DVD (blank or recorded), I began. Insert a VHS tape, and nothing happens on this page. N the screen, only the display on the player. The port was connected to AV2 on my TV, my Wii to AV2, a video camera, etc., all working with the same cables and input well connected.
I unplugged, turned around and immediately slide open the drawer. I'm willing to break with him. I have tried to turn it on and hold the Power button to adjust any character, then an "ERROR DL, and FM-code list" on the screen.
I got a job once, and took four videos (again problems with PAL / NTSC), andruined several DVD until I was right.
I am afraid it is a kind of internal software failure hardware.
I hope I'm wrong.
Does anybody know what these codes, or what can I do to solve the user level again on this issue?
The use I can think of others as it is a ship at anchor, but even wouldnt be a good anchor.
any help would be very grateful.
Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment