Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jibbin For Mac Burton Vapor Board Suitable For A Lady?

Burton Vapor board suitable for a lady? - jibbin for mac

Hello everyone, I traveled to 13 years and I am looking for a new board this season and the needs of the feedback as per Snowboardin all. ;) In the last 5 years I rode a Dominant 152 Burton mens. Jibson opinion is that a friend won a competition and for me, sold for Economic cuz it was too small for him. It is a little wider to me, but I loved it! It's in the ball park, and large rooms on the hill. I'm sad because I will change this year, but something is broken, and last year was more. In any case, I did a little research and found the New 09 Burton Vapor. It is a mens board, but opinions are not on the wall. Nobody has any personal knowledge on this board? Do you thinkwould be nice for a woman? It's pretty expensive, so I'm nervous to order. I checked all of the advice from these ladies and I'm not one of them, drawings, etc. I'm a fan of the hands of Burton, who have their shoes, etc. I want to continue with the brand. I just want something that is fast, you can go to the park and good for backcountry pow! Suggestions or comments?

Thank you!

Peace & Love One

4 comments:

vanschic... said...

Unfortunately, because the Council is so expensive, hard to find anybody to be tested.

However, I have heard people who tried to give her honest feedback, and all said that this forum was necessarily a freeride fork - do nothing for you in the park. Apparently it's too rigid, how it is constructed.

It is difficult for you something that is good for the park and powder that they are short and sweet and is slightly longer and more difficult to find worn .. but try something like the G-Burton twice - the Board signed Natasha Zurek, and he takes a trip girl! I climb on board and it's great!

Good luck!

matty said...

I would not steam. it's too hard to climb for a woman. You will feel like the plank of wood for you. Honestly, please take a look at some companies the Commission. Rome makes the tables big girl, K2, so it is probably the best of all girls. NITRO Ride and boards are also great girl. On the market today that are just boxes in the car if you have a brand, used especially in a society such as Burton.

Zach S said...

If this picture is not that $ 900? For a girl I went with a hint of Roxy. They are specifically made for women and by the same people, the GNU and Lib Tech prepared to make, and they make the best snowboards, IMO. They are also magnetraction, so that you can cut through the dust and it is a day when the ice will have as a mother. Check out this one: http://www.roxy.com/product/index.jsp?pr ...

mtnhotte said...

Rua dude? Then NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO

Post a Comment