Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sims 2 Mansion Blueprints Sims 2 Houses Where Can I Get A Good House No Download?

Sims 2 Houses Where Can I Get A Good House No Download? - sims 2 mansion blueprints

I play on my PC has only one slot, the Sims 2 Double Deluxe. I am not a very good artist, so I was wondering where I could see how to build an impressive home without downloading. I think I said, I would like to see the plans and furniture, but I have nothing to download. You can do me a website that has, or is there something on the Internet can?

3 comments:

Trever Rainbow Darke said...

go on yutube mods or downloads. but I recommend u try to build something for you. U also fallen, but the practice Need U.

angela_6... said...

I agree ... I get hours of fun, my own batch, and you will get better with each to build. Videos, as suggested below, you need to go.

Alicia said...

There are many videos on YouTube that show and give a tutorial on how to build a good house or lot in the community.

Post a Comment