Thursday, February 4, 2010

Waxing African Skin How Do You Remove Hair Marks From Legs Even After Shaving? HELP!!!!!?

How do you remove hair marks from legs even after shaving? HELP!!!!!? - waxing african skin

I'm light-skinned African American shave, and my legs, but you can still see where the hair grows. It is really dark. Not included in the arms or armpits. You can use the roots of each individual. I hate wearing shorts or skirts because of it. I tried peeling, depilatory creams, waxing and cleaning disk. Nothing worked. Never mind any suggestions.

4 comments:

Ruler said...

What you have is Pilaris Karatosis and many black women. I have it. Although he does not seem to find cheap home remedies or a woman found things that work. The only problem is that such exspensive.

Here is a link to a discussion forum where black women with the problem, what worked for them and what is not: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/forum_po ...

There is also a very good forum hair, here is the main forum page so that you can better control. Scroll down to the skin care access: http://forum.blackhairmedia.com

sweet g said...

To begin, let your hair grow completely. a growth of over month.Also daily stages during the UR exfoliation and moisture, rinse immediately shower after shower. (Smooth Cuz ur skin, hair roots less firmly bonded to the skin) .. U've even ensured that all the hair is grown, take a wax Nice and invest in a good cream for the hair inhibitor. Immediately after waxing, run cold water over him and moisturizee, I noticed (a JZ scientific hypotheses .. back-up) as part of his body thats less exposed are compared with our arms or face, the skin tends to be thicker in this area? So the look of pores of the hair?, JZ observation .. chao!

Hey Moon♥ {patd} said...

I have the same problem! My skin is light and the marks still appear. Even in the sun, the marks are there. I have not found anything that does not help either. So I hope that help comes with it, because I know that I am to bring this matter to see if I can help!
Good luck!

DIANE VS. THE WORLD said...

I have the same problem! My friend too, but they is not so bad, but pan waxed and stated that their results are better.

Post a Comment