Monday, January 25, 2010

Can Eating Too Much Salt Cause A Bloody Nose Does Too Much Salt Cause Irritability And Moodiness?

Does too much salt cause irritability and moodiness? - can eating too much salt cause a bloody nose

I struggle with extreme irritability when I just want a peaceful life. I have taken many steps to solve the problem, but not in a position to solve completely. I realized that I eat too much sodium, and wonders if it helps my problem. I reduced my salt intake in the last few months and my mood does not seem so bad lately, but it is still unclear whether there is a connection. Anyone who knows anything about this? Thank you.

1 comments:

Beckett said...

Eating the right foods is important for your health. You can try their diet with the Acai berry, which is not only a widely recognized and experienced weight loss, even a super food. There is a risk free trial available http://helont.makersdiet.info "have been two weeks and it certainly!

Post a Comment