Monday, January 18, 2010

Masterbates In Front Of Is He Gay, Bi, Really Open Minded Or Confused?

Is he gay, bi, really open minded or confused? - masterbates in front of

A friend has stayed with me last weekend for the 6 months. The two have much in common and seem quite compatible. I said I'm gay too early to say in his friendship (no one) and would still curls up in bed with me regularly Master Bates in front of me, I can "feel up", and even parts of Shaving Private Carresses. He wants to take naked pictures of him, and really loves when I tell you, it's hot. When I express my gratitude and affection for these favors, repeatedly says he is straight and not that I do all sexual acts with him.
I respect their wishes, but it makes me crazy with the desire and as I began to more (last visited 16 days stay) is not my gay friends, and especially see is very hurt and jealous of my "real" friends and throws us Sex with hot (not true).
He suggested that it should be "bi", but rejects it on principle.
Must have patience, or just give up?

7 comments:

The Infamous Vinnie G said...

It looks like a closet bisexual.

He claims to be true, but it is much happier with you, that no one would ever judge another man. He hugged her, she masturbated in front of you, you can feel and shave pubic hair.

Here, too, not a human right would never do such a thing, with another friend, especially if you knew the guy was gay.

However, a bisexual man and could do all this and more with a Gay Guy.

Her boyfriend is a closet bisexual - he loves people, but it does not want to admit.

That's your problem, here's your - it seems that you are looking for a boyfriend - and this kind can not be your husband until he decides to leave.

Until then, you have the weekend toy for your child, and during the week goes back to his girlfriend or wife.

You deserve a man of his own - if this guy knows that he does not play with you until Brokeback fate.

L L said...

I would say is really wrong to think that flirting before Masterbating with another man is gay

Obviously he loves.

Give him time, but I do not want to wait too long, which could take years to find out.

Perhaps with another gay friend while staying at his place and went into the room (with a gay friend to talk right now "" no sex, because it can be cruel) an answer that will show you how you really feel.

If he so happy, then he really has feelings for you.

If it does not seem to mind too much, then it's just that some shocks to any thing that will keep it for himself.

Good luck

sydney77 said...

I think you should tell him how he felt. If you continue to know what he can do for you, so not much of a friend. To play without regard to their feelings and simple.
or
I think it should be treated like a friend and have no desire or take pictures of him naked, shaved, and her private parts, etc., and see what happens.

shortyde... said...

which definitely is gay! str8 dude not blast off to another friend, or not at all Muthaf @ # ka 'to shave his sack (balls) enable. think.

Jacob M said...

I think he is gay, but that does not mean that anyone to know. He raped, no one can tell another person about sex appeal. You need to be careful about their sexuality.

M.L.C said...

Who knows ... it may be confused ...

matty012... said...

that their rotation, and stop all ... seems to be to want the attention, and it is nice to congratulate you, but if that's what you say true, he has homosexual feelings

Post a Comment